Fear and anxiety often surface when an organization begins to rollout 360-degree feedback for the first time. Team Builders Plus understands and acknowledges this natural reaction to discovering the potentially unstated perceptions of our manager, peers and direct reports.
To create interest, rather than fear, Team Builders Plus conducts rater orientations for all individuals involved in the process. These 45-minute presentations explain the nature of 360-degree feedback, and its role in personal, professional and organizational development.
The session will answer questions such as:
- What is 360-degree feedback and why are we doing it?
- How will my comments and ratings be kept confidential?
- How can I write useful positive and constructive comments?
- What is the process and how long does it take to complete the survey?
- Who gets the results? (i.e. the individual only, not the manager or HR)
- How will the results be utilized? (i.e. for development, not appraisal)
- What will the reports look like?